Wednesday 30 January 2019

Friends who left their footprints

"Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them."
Anna Taylor
This quote reminds me of so many people who walked into my life and changed it for good. I have this unique quality of feeling a connection with people with whom I interact. I instantaneously feel a connection or don't feel a connection with a person in-spite of meeting them multiple times. If the connection is instant then that person is my friend. I will refer to this person as "friend" forever. But there are a few friends of mine without whom I can't think of my life to be the same as it is today. As the quote says they have an impact and also a very special place in my life and heart.

In the hustle and bustle of life we rarely tell our friends what they mean to us. I am taking this opportunity to tell a few of them that they mean the world to me.

The 3 A's in my life... who have been with me since my childhood or rather their birth. An integral part of my growing up years and teenage. We were buddies and nothing else mattered nor did our genders, We absolutely did everything together.. Those memories just fill me up with loads of energy and positivity whenever I am low. I always know you guys are just a call away. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You all will always have a special place in my life and heart.

Priya, Minal and Preeti the three strong pillars of my life. They have stood by me always. If I was wrong you gals have corrected me, if I was down you have picked me, if I was scared you have encouraged me, guided me and just been there. We have agreed to disagree.. You gals are so different then me still we share a bond which is eternal. There is no judgement, no expectation just love between us. A connection from one soul to the other.

My life would have never been the way it has been if you all wouldn't have walked in my life. I can treat the opposite gender with respect and look at them as just human beings because of the 3 A's in my life. I can respect everyone around me, not judge their choices in life and take responsibility of my actions because of Priya. I learned to love myself and live for me, stand for my decisions if I am convinced that its right .. from Minal. Motherly love is what Preeti showered on me. Preeti taught me to look after the people whom you love selflessly. Help a person and never ever remind them of it.

Friends make or break you. They define you, give you memories, teachings and much more. Life blessed with good friends is the most enriched and successful life. Mine is one. Am sure you too have one..have you ever told your friends what they mean to you.. Go out and let them know.

Love you all my dear friends. The one mentioned here and the ones not mentioned here ..each one of you have left an impact on me.. made me what I am. Loads of love and blessings.


Image courtesy - Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment